Frank Lloyd Wright's FallingwaterExperience Frank Lloyd Wright's most amazing work of architecture. Perched over a waterfall in the woods of Mill Run, Pennsylvania, this extraordinary house is an architectural marvel that was built for the Kaufmann Family of Pittsburgh in 1936 and completed in 1939. Take a guided tour of Fallingwater's main rooms, open-air walkways, and incredible terraces. Enjoy self-guided tours of the scenic grounds or check out the Visitor Center with a cafe serving salads, soups and sandwiches.
- Regular Tours - $30 per adult
- Regular Tours youth (6-12) -$18
- Indepth Tour - $80
- Grounds Pass - $10
- Sunset Tour - $150
- March (first two weekends): 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- December: 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- March 15 through November 30: 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Conservancy Members Day
- Family Reunions
- Guided house tour
- Self-guided grounds tour
- Visitor Center
- Twilight Tours