Frank Lloyd Wright's FallingwaterChances are pretty good that you've never seen a house like Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater. Perched over a waterfall in the woods of Mill Run, Pennsylvania, the house was built for the Kaufmann Family of Pittsburgh in 1936 and was completed in 1939. Guided tours of this National Historic Landmark feature the main rooms, open-air walkways and an abundance of terraces. Self-guided grounds tours are also available. A Visitor Center boasts a cafe that serves salads, soups and sandwiches.
- March (first two weekends): 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- December: 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- March 15 through November 30: 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Guided House Tour Adult: $25 (in advance), $27 (onsite)
- Grounds Pass: $8
- In-depth Tour: $72
- Guided House Tour Youth (6-12): $17 (in advance), $20 (onsite)
- Sunset Tour: $117
- Brunch Tour: $122
- Family Reunions
- Conservancy Members Day
- Guided house tour
- Self-guided grounds tour
- Visitor Center