Fort LigonierA former British garrison that still flies the flag of His Majesty King George, Fort Ligonier is one block from our hotel. You'll be able to explore this historic site, which is a full-blown reconstruction of the original fort that stood from 1758 through 1766 during the French and Indian War. Make time for the Fort Ligonier Museum where history and art galleries will add context to your visit. You can also witness artillery demonstrations during special yearly events like Fort Ligonier Days.
- Mid-April - Early November
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Beginning Mid - June: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Adults: $10
- Seniors & Students (17-21): $8
- Children (6-16): $6
- Children (5 & under): Free
- Active Military Members: Free
- Garrison Weekend
- Fort Ligonier Days
- The Musket Ball
- Fort tours
- Museum galleries
- Museum Store
- Kids camp